One Piece Pre-cut Advantage
At SpiderTech, we make relieving discomfort and preventing injury simple with our one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape. We have 17 different one piece pre-cut products that we have been expertly designed for ease of use and effective results. Each product is pre-cut specifically to comfortably fit on the body part and muscle group that it will be applied to.
The incredible stretchiness and expert design of our one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape is key to its therapeutic function and is a significant characteristic that sets it apart from traditional athletic tape. Our kinesiology tape is made of a thin, porous 100% cotton fabric designed to mimic human skin thickness and elasticity. While most traditional athletic tape has little to no stretch, our one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape can stretch up to 60% of its original length!
When applied on the skin with little tension, kinesiology tape gently lifts the top layers of skin and connective tissue away from the muscles underneath. This creates more space for blood and lymphatic fluid flow while also relieving pressure on local pain receptors. Conversely, the tape can be applied with more tension for added support and stability of weak muscles. Studies have also shown that the sensation of kinesiology tape on the skin acts as a cue for correct alignment and posture.
What Are Some Pre-cut Kinesiology Tape Benefits?
Some significant benefits of our one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape include:
- Relief from discomfort
- Muscle spasm and cramp prevention
- Accelerated recovery from muscle overuse, bruising and contusions
- Reduced swelling, inflammation and edema
- Easy to apply
- Enhanced strength and corrects muscle imbalances
- Muscle and joint support without the range of motion restrictions
- Improved posture and spine alignment
- Highly versatile and can be used anywhere on the body
The one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape from SpiderTech is incredibly versatile and can be used to treat conditions on all parts of the body, such as:
- Sprains and strains
- Chronic or acute pain
- Muscle weakness or imbalance
- Misaligned muscles and joints
- Muscle overuse, fatigue and soreness
- Sports injuries
However, keep in mind that kinesiology taping is not a permanent solution and cannot replace other forms of medical treatment. If you have an injury or are experiencing any physical pain or discomfort, we recommend consulting with your doctor or physiotherapist to determine if kinesiology taping is suitable for you.
One Piece Pre-cut Kinesiology Tape Can Be Applied Many Different Ways
Traditional sports tape is typically wrapped tightly around the injured muscle or joint so that the area is completely encased in tape. A pre-wrap is also sometimes used to prevent skin irritation. One piece pre-cut kinesiology tape, however, is usually applied over and around the injured muscle or joint. The application method also varies depending on the specific injury and the purpose of the application. In comparison, one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape is much more versatile and can be applied to any area on the body, from the shoulder down to the feet.
Some typical uses of one piece pre-cut kinesiology tape include:
- To provide support or stability for weak or injured muscles without affecting the range of motion
- To activate muscles that may have been weakened due to previous injury or surgery while speeding up the recovery process
- To inhibit overused, overactive or tight muscles and allow them to relax
- To correct posture and muscle imbalances
- To encourage lymphatic drainage and reduce swelling and inflammation after an injury
- To improve local circulation for quicker healing and reduced bruising
One piece pre-cut kinesiology tape is a therapeutic modality that benefits high-level athletes as well as anyone who feels their physical condition hinders their daily activities. It is inexpensive, and the basic application technique is relatively simple to learn. It expands the role of taping from one that only prevents further injury through immobilization to a therapeutic method that aids healing and recovery.