Kinesiology Tape Groin
A professionally engineered, dynamic therapeutic support for the adductors of the leg.
A groin strain is a very painful condition, it means you have torn the inner thigh muscle. There is pain at the top of the inner thigh and walking is difficult, especially if you move sideways. There is also pain with positional changes when the leg is moved. There can be isolated swelling at the site of pain and bruising and point tenderness where the tear is.
Wearing the Groin Spider can help with the following conditions:
- Strained hamstring
- Weak hamstrings
- Muscle strain
- Muscle imbalance
- Improved athletic performance
- Postoperative rehabilitation
Active, dynamic support for the groin area:
- Decreased minor pain and enhanced support during movement
- Improved performance
- Aids in the prevention of further injury
- Provides protection during healing