XL Rolls For Masks
Manufactured in Canada. For over 30 years, kinesiology tape has been used to treat ailments all over the body. Because kinesiology tape is a breathable material it can be used as a filter for your mouth and nose. DIY your way to simple, disposable, full-seal protection using our state-of-the-art kinesiology tape.
* Face Protection Strips Not Included.
* 15¢ per mask.
- Eliminates gaps around the nose and mouth for complete, full-seal protection
- Use the filter material of your choice around mouth/nose area
- Fully disposable for increased safety
- Material stretches with the skin so it stays in place
- No need to touch to readjust and risk contamination
- Remains in place even with vigorous activities
- Adhesive material allows you to go strapless
Product Measurement (Width x Length)
100mm x 5m
4" x 16.4'
How to Apply
How To Make And Apply A Kinesiology Tape Face Mask
Apply/Remove Wide Kinesiology Tape Roll Mask
How do you remove the mask?
– Just stretch the skin and pull gently.
Do you need folded Kleenex attached to it?
– You may use anything that’s comfortable on our lips. Breathable material like Kleenex, or gauze or a cloth or even a padding.
Is it a finished/assembled product or do people need to construct themselves?
– it is a DIY face mask. Be creative and make any style of face mask that fits and represents you, or use the kinesiology tape for any other part of your body.
What if I experience breathing issues?
– If you experience ANY breathing issues while wearing the mask, remove the mask IMMEDIATELY.
Please note, the skin on the face may be a more sensitive than the rest of the body (due to: oily skin, dry skin, acne). Peeling product off the face requires different technique than removing Spidertech from arms, legs, shoulders etc.